1) Bring your used bike to either location.
Bikes that qualify will be: 2010 model year or newer, and original MSRP of $1000 or more.
**There is a $65 processing fee on all accepted offers
2) Collect your final valuation at checkout. You can follow the link below to get a valuation estimate today.
3) Receive a trade-in credit towards that fancy new ride or a Folsom Bike gift card for future purchases.
Your bike should arrive to us clean, functioning, and in sellable condition. If your bicycle will require service and/or parts these factors will deduct from your trade-in value. To do our part to fight bike theft and for your security, we will require the following to process a trade in:
1) A valid driver's license.
2) Serial number on the bike must not be defaced or destroyed.
3) A signed statement that the bicycle is yours to sell (provided)
Before you load up your bikes and family into the car, please consider the following:
• For bikes that do not exist in our database, an ad hoc good faith valuation will be made.
• BicycleBlueBook.com valuations assume all stock-componentry. Any upgrades/downgrades from the original specification will be taken into account.
• Some bikes may not qualify for resale and therefore will not be eligible. Many department store bikes (Huffy, Magna, Next) will fall into this category.
• Trade in value is loaded onto a Folsom Bike gift card which can be used immediately or saved for later. (If you lose the gift card YOU WILL NOT BE ISSUED ANOTHER)
• Di2 and EPS owners - be sure to bring your chargers
• Sorry, no tandems